Skincare Routine In this fast-paced world where we are living, we can’t get enough time for relaxation & spend on ourselves. It’s crucial to take a breather, be surrounded with positive energy & creatively visualize the betterment of the mind, body & soul.
Although a healthy diet, regular exercise routine, and hydrating are important enough, you can’t ignore the benefits of a skincare routine whether it is to use the best natural face serum, face cream, or any other product.
So, here we are going to tell you how you can take the best care of your face at home.
How to Determine Skin Type?
So, before you start with a skincare routine, it’s vital to determine the skin type. So, if you are confused a bit about your skin type, below is a simple way to determine it:
- Normal Skin – This is a skin type that always feels balanced, neither too oily nor too dry. Additionally, normal skin is not excessively sensitive and doesn’t even react to anything which is applied to it.
- Oily Skin – You may have oily skin if your T-zone is shiny & greasy. This type of skin produces excess oil as they have larger sebaceous glands, and is also acne-prone.
- Dry Skin – If your skin becomes extremely tight & itchy after washing the face then your skin is dry. Your skin is more prone to premature aging.
- Combination Skin – You may have combination skin if your T-zone is oily and the rest of the face is dry.
- Sensitive Skin – Your skin is extremely sensitive if your skin is really sensitive.
A Perfect Skincare Routine – 8 Steps
No matter your skin type, you need to start taking your face with these simple steps:
- Wash Face – Rinse your face with water in the morning and evening, then gently massage a little amount of cleanser between your palms. Apply mild pressure while massaging face wash all over your face. Once the cleanser and filth have been removed, rinse your hands and massage your face with water.
- Apply Toner – Apply toner, if using, after washing your face and before doing anything else. A few drops of toner should be placed in your hands or on a cotton pad before being gently applied to the face. Use just at night if your toner is exfoliating, which means it eliminates dead skin cells using chemicals like glycolic acid. Formulas for hydration can be applied twice daily. Retinoids or other exfoliators should not be used concurrently with an exfoliating toner.
- Use Serum – Antioxidants, such as a vitamin C serum that brightens skin, are best used in the morning since they shield your skin from the free radicals that will be present throughout the day. You can use the best natural face serum with hyaluronic acid at night to prevent your skin from drying out, especially if you use acne or anti-aging products that might irritate and dry out your skin. Exfoliants like lactic acid or alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) can also be found in serums. You can use the top face serums in India from Blushlin.
- Apply Eye Cream – You can moisturize your under-eye area with ordinary moisturizer, but if you choose to use an eye cream, you need to layer it with moisturizer because eye creams are typically thinner than face moisturizers. To reduce puffiness in the morning, try using an eye cream with a metal roller-ball applicator and keeping it in the refrigerator. When using a moisturizing eye cream at night, fluid retention might result, giving the eyes a puffy appearance in the morning.
- Use Spot Treatment – Applying acne spot remedies at night, when your body is repairing itself, is an excellent option. Layering retinol with acne-fighting substances like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide might irritate the skin. Rather, focus on doing everything you can to keep your skin hydrated and relaxed.
- Moisturizer – Skin is hydrated with moisturizer, which also seals in the other product layers you’ve used. For the morning, look for a lotion that is thin and has an SPF of at least 30. You might use a richer night cream in the evening. Use cream both morning and night if you have dry skin.
- Apply Retinoid – By accelerating skin-cell turnover, retinoids (vitamin A derivatives include retinol) can diminish dark spots, pimples, and fine wrinkles, but they can also irritate the skin, especially sensitive skin. Retinoids should only be used at night if you use them since they degrade in the sunlight. Additionally, they make your skin more vulnerable to the sun, so sunscreen is essential.
- Apply Sunscreen – Although it may be the final step, almost every dermatologist will agree that sun protection is the most crucial component of any skin-care routine. Skin cancer and aging symptoms can be prevented by protecting your skin from UV radiation. You must still use sunscreen even if your moisturizer doesn’t have SPF. To ensure the effectiveness of chemical sunscreens, wait 20 minutes before venturing outside. Look for a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF, which means that it shields you from UVA and UVB rays.
Taking care of your skin is in your hands. By following the above guide, you can have the best care of your face.
While choosing face products, you can’t just pick any of the products. Blushlin is one of the best companies that deal in skin care products.
You can use the natural ingredient serum that is perfect for your face by removing dead skin and even controlling breakouts. The water-soluble acid of the serum helps you look younger and peel away the surface of your skin gently.
So, choose from the wide range of top serums in India from Blushlin daily and improve your skin health.